Facebook Badge

Anthony Gagliardi's Facebook profile

Monday, June 29, 2009

Living Life!

Today is just another day in what we call life.  Wow that was deep!  Today is a great day..  well at least soMe, pondering  far it is, but it is early.

I have been sitting here pondering what my life is and who I am.  So what else is new, I do that most days. 

One big difference is I am thinking about Jennifer's and my trip to New York.  On one hand I am looking forward to it, on the other all things have changed.  The years have gone by and is it still my home.  For that is where the pondering come into play.

I haven’t lived there since the mid, dare I say, ‘70’s.  I still remember the place, I have visited over the years, but is it the same.  The answer is….  Well yes it is the same place, but with changes of time!

I was back home in November ‘08.  Dad was in the hospital and really needed to see him, or is that the other way around.  I don’t really know the answer, but it was good under the circumstances anyway.  I should have stayed longer than what I did, but I panicked about my job.  Kind of funny in hind site, what job, where is it now.

I guess I am looking forward to going home.  Who say’s you can never come home again!

No comments: