Facebook Badge

Anthony Gagliardi's Facebook profile

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Who are we and why are We.

Image30

      Everyday of my life I have struggled with who I am and where I should be.  Today I feel inadequate as a Husband, Father, Grandfather but more importantly a Man.  I see my father as what I should be, but I have never reached the high of who he is and don’t think I even will.

     I struggle with the consequences of the decisions I have made, not realizing those consequences to others.  The depths of our struggle are never considered in who we are.

     Who am I, just me a person inadequate in what I should be.  The good news is Jesus Love me, no matter.  Save by the Shed blood of the one who knows who I am, from before I become who I am and will know me after I am not.

No comments: